Recent events

The last 4 weeks have been pretty nuts. What with the student term starting many new club nights and promotions have sprung up to cash in. This is good for me as I am currently playing 6 nights a week. Its a gruelling schedule but great to have so much work. A good malt loaf will see me through a dj set! In the last few weeks I have supported the likes of Zane Lowe, Yoda and Skream. It was topped off buy playing records to Michael Jordan who was in town for the Ryder Cup. Surreal was an understatement. Any way with two many events to focus on here a selection of photos and videos that show what I have been up to.


Rocking the decks with the almighty Astrosnooze.


Roxe Jam 2010


Newquay with Colin Francis the original big dog!



Midset snack



Macbook upgrade, 4gb!



Silent Disco


Cardiff uni set up


Me and Pritchard enjoy an ale at Signature.



You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.