New years post

2010 was a pretty busy year for me, Killer T. First off I entered the DMC Champs. After a 5 year break I managed to get to the UK Final with a routine put together in a matter of days. It was great to hang out with the old DMC crew and see some friends from my scratching youth. In October I qualified for the UK Final of the Redbull Freestyle competition and almost won the thing. Another great night and got to meet one of my heroes, A - Trak. Through out the year I have played at some great clubs and parties. the club scene seems more alive than ever. I have meet some great people in 2010 and been exceptionally busy.


So more of the same in 2011. I have a few new mixes in the pipeline with MC Louis Boston, collectively known as 'Money Making Brothers', plus guest scratches on a few artists tracks from the Associated Minds label (Ruffstylz and Chino XL). Plus I have a few new residencies starting up which should be big.

So back to the grind, new mixes and music to be posted shortly.

Here are some snaps from a few of my residencies in 2010.






You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.