Red Bull Thre3style Dj Competition.

Last week Redbull's international DJ comp rolled into Cardiff for the South west leg of their UK Tour. Headed by Kissy Sellout, the competion focus more on mixing and tune selection than your normal DJ battle. If anything its quite a refreshing alternative to the head to head turntablist battle. The rules are as follows, play a minimum of 3 genres over 15 minutes, Djs are marked on crowd response record selection and technical ability.


I was up first. I had planned my set over two days and hit it almost perfectly. With few people in the club there was little crowd response so I managed to get through on technical ability and tune selection.

So I am through to the UK final in Koko's London on the 17th of November. If anyone would like to come down I have a number of concessions guest list places, email me and I will put you on the list.

I will post a video of my set next week. For more info heres the link



You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.